Labels

Wednesday 10 February 2016

My Diary

My 2016 Diary

Tuesday January 5th 2016

Had an evenings shopping at Boundary Mills Store at Rotherham, South Yorkshire. For the occasion I wore my longer length black pencil skirt, a cerise polo necked jumper and a black and white checked zip up jacket plus the almost obligatory black court shoes. 

I browsed through a lot of the dresses and decided to try two or three on. A dark red day dress had caught my eye together with a black and white dress and a dark pink satin party dress with cerise sash tie.

I did in fact but the dark red dress and the party dress.

Afterwards I refreshed with a latte and a Danish pastry and then called it a day and came home 



Friday 5th February 2016

Met up with my good friends Amanda and Clare at The Northern Concord Weekend in Chesterfield. On Friday, wearing a skirt, boots and pink jumper and coat, we travelled into Chesterfield and despite the very strong winds that day, we walked around the town, eventually ending up at Cafe Revive in Marks and Spencers for a well earned Earl Grey Tea.




Saturday 6th February 2016

Still raining and very windy, we traveled off to Meadowhall Shopping Centre at Sheffield and spent a pleasant couple of hours looking through the clothes in M&S and Debenhams,. I wore my denim Jeggings and tan boots and my pink windcheater. We finally stopped  for a latte at a cafe near to Primark which never seems to be so busy as to not get a seat. Later on in the day, Amamnda and I returned to Chesterfield and went to Debenhams. This time I wore my red day dress purchased in January and felt very comfortable wearing it. After Debenhams we went along to PC World where I took some advice from a charning lady and bought a portable hard drive. Very blokey !



Tuesday 23rd February 2016

Beautiful sunny and very still day so I took the opportunity to go out shopping. Not long today, so I went to the Designer Outlet at Cromford,  Derbyshire. Spent a lovely hour browsing through the racks of lovely clothes ending up buying a skirt and two Summer cardigans, one black and the other salmon colour. Then went to the cafeteria and had a Danish pastry and a small latte. A thoroughly enjoyable couple of hours being Karen. No one seemed to notice me and the lady at the till was very nice too. A good day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment